HAPPY NEW YEAR!
At Rimutaka Gymsports we have a variety of classes for all ages and abilities. Check out our “Classes” page for more details. We focus on participation and enjoyment in all our classes. Children have fun developing skills such as jumping, swinging, landing and balance. Help your child develop confidence in the use of their body in a fun and friendly atmosphere. The skills and agility learned from gym are essential for any future sporting activity your child may choose. Gymnastics is indoors so no need to worry about the weather stopping their physical play fun.
Classes we offer are:
- Playgym Cats: for 3-5 year olds, this is a structured parent and child class in which our qualified coaches teach basic movement skills in a fun, play oriented session.
- Recreational Gymsports: We have classes for all, from 5 year olds to teens of any ability, including adapted sessions for people with special needs.
- Competitive Gymnastics: We have competitive artistic gymnastic classes for boys level 1 to level 4 and for girls step 1 to 10 – this is by invitation only.
- Group Bookings: We will be taking group bookings from schools, pre schools and other community groups in term 3
- Birthday Parties: We hold these on a Sunday and have three timeslots available 9.30am – 11.30am, midday – 2pm and 2.30pm – 4.30pm
- Adults Class: A casual class on a Wednesday evening – unfortunately we are unable to run them in Level 2, so hope they can start again in term 4
Check out some of the great things our gymnasts got up to during lockdown!
Our sponsors and supporters:
Where to find us:
If you would like more information, please contact us at: email@example.com or 04 526 2990